Rebellious PR is a boutique PR agency headquartered in Portland, OR with offices in Los Angeles. We have deep roots in the consumer tech space, but like to consider ourselves a lifestyle PR brand. We love to work with founders who make their own lanes to create revolutionary work. We primarily work with women-founded, POC-founded, and LGBTQIA+ founded companies.
We are a fast-growing boutique agency working with clients ranging from lifestyle to consumer tech. Rebellious offers employees a great, safe, encouraging place to work, be yourself and grow. We are a growing, nimble team and contribution from everyone on the team is heard & respected!
– Excellent communication skills, both informal and casual written styles (Writing sample/test will be required)
– Excellent grammar and ability to draft copy — the applicant should be well-written as we will work on press releases, pitches, award applications, and more.
– 1-2 years PR agency or relevant experience (if you are more senior, we want to hear from you too!)
– A self-starter who is creative, a problem solver, and has a strong work ethic.
– Be able to make phone calls
– Research savvy — ability to dive into learning about an industry for various accounts and create reports on trends
– Comfort with building focused media lists around pitches & launches with manager’s guidance
– Ability to work independently and keep deadlines
– Awareness of tech landscape, health & wellness, and/or pop culture landscape
– Must have a personal laptop to work from
– Most important: No bullshit. We are not a typical PR agency. We keep it pretty real and don’t tolerate the traditional PR antics. We want to know who you really are and what makes you tick and most importantly: What you can contribute to our team and clients.
Location: LA or Portland.